dedolight ® LED On Board-Light
The dedolight ® Mini-DLOB 2
DLOBML2 Ledzilla2 – On Board - Light
This light head works with a single, high-power LED
• Amazing output in combination with dedolight double aspheric optics.
• Focuses like a dedolight. LED lights are usually not focusable.
• No other focusing LED light compares – 4 ° to 56 °.
• Smooth light distribution in all and every focusing position.
• Wide - angle flip - up diffuser for 70 ° angle, smoothly covers wide - angle zooms.
• Clean, sharp, single edge barn door shadow OR a very gentle light and shadow transition with the flip - up diffuser in place
• Converts from daylight to tungsten via flip - down filter
• Color rendition and color distribution is cleaner than comparable LED lights.
• Powers from any 6 V to 18 V DC power source.
• Optional battery shoes are compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mini-DV
• NP-F550 7.2 V, 2000 mA, 105 minute run time.
• NP-F750 7.2 V, 4000 mA, 210 minute run time.
• NP-F950 7.2 V, 6000 mA, 330 minute run time.
When dimmed to 50 % light output, power consumption drops accordingly resulting in twice the run time. Alternative power from any Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
• Power consumption is only 8 W despite its high output.
• Operates from - 40° C up to + 40° C.
• LED power available indicator.
• Front-end bayonet mount allows the addition of attachments and light modifiers.