dedolight ® 860/960 nm infrared
LED On Board - Light Head
DLOBML-IR860 works with cameras incl. night - shot function:
for example Somikon DV - 883IR, Sony HDR - XR550/HDR - CX730E, Canon XA10/XA20/XA25
• Worlds first focusing near infrared illuminator that focuses like a dedolight.
• With focusing range of 4° to 56°.
• Even light distribution in all focusing positions.
• Dimmable down to 5 %.
• Illumination up to 40 m (130 ft)
(tested with Sony Nightshot Camcorder)
• Powers from any 6 V to 18 V DC power source.
• Power consumption is only 6 W
• Operates from - 40° C up to + 40° C.
• Various power cables and mounting accessories are available
(see Ledzilla® accessory list).
• Works with most night vision equipment
• Amazing 2000 mW illumination power.
• Optional battery shoe for Sony, 7.2 V Li-Ion battery:
• NP-F550 7.2 V, 2000 mA, 105 minute run time.
• NP-F750 7.2 V, 4000 mA, 210 minute run time.
• NP-F950 7.2 V, 6000 mA, 330 minute run time.
• Optional battery shoe for Panasonic, Canon und Nikon 7,2 V Li-Ion Akkus
• Alternative powe cable available:
Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
• The light projected from an 860 nm infrared LED is invisible to the human eye, however you may see a dull red glow when looking directly at the front lens. Also available in a 960 nm version (completely invisible for special IR - Sensor)
When dimmed to 50 % light output, power consumption drops accordingly, resulting in
twice the run time.
• Infrared Illumination for cameras (night shot)
• Infrared photography
• Surveillance systems
• Machine vision systems
• Wildlife observation
Komentáře jsou uzavřeny.