The Dedolight DLOBA² incorporates a modified double aspheric optical system.
The wide focusing range covers a 70° angle for even edge–to–edge lighting with the widest zoom lenses, yet allows a narrow beam of 6° for far reach (1:10).
The DLOBA² may be mounted directly to a film or video camera by the screw and shoe mount that is provided. The software driven miniature electronics regulate lamp voltage to 12 V DC and may be used with batteries up to 21 V DC.
• Higher light output with less energy consumption
• Soft start to protect recorder operation from start peaks
• Short circuit protection
• LED „power available“ indicator
• Defective or missing lamp indicator
• Flip up diffuser for close–up interviews
• Flip down dichroic daylight conversion filter
• Full electronic dimming with no energy loss
• Low voltage switch off to protect batteries from deep discharge
• Adjustable support arm allows positioning above forward and off axis of camera